Things to consider when you are having photos taken.
I have learned a lot about what I like and what I don't like a client to do when it comes to makeup. Here is what I have know.
- Skip the under eye liner for one day (or forever) please for me. I promise it makes your eyes look tiny.
- Please wear an appropriate shade of lipstick and blush. It will contrast your skin and make those features pop.
- Make sure to manicure your nails especially for engagement sessions. A natural color (pearl/ pink) looks best.
- Wear your hair in a way that it is easy to pull back (or let down) halfway through the session for a different look.
- Take your hair tie off your arm.
- Don't put anything in your pockets.